- better coverage
- 196 countries in the world; indoor maps for over 90,000 buildings across over 11,000 venues in 72 countries
- better spatial and attribute accuracy
- used in 80% of factory-fit navigation systems in North America and Europe
- better data currency
- 2.7 million changes/day
- largest and most highly trained team of 6,000 mapmakers on the planet
- true offline vector data capability
- better subscription model and true Enterprise Support
- bundled with LatLonGO ERP Mobility Solution
Following last year’s win in the Victorian Export Award category – LatLonGO won the National title last week during Locate 15 in Brisbane.
Locate15 is Australia & New Zealand’s leading Spatial event consolidating the top Australian spatial industry events. A central meeting point for industry, government and academia in one of the fastest growing industries.
LatLonGO’s acceptance in the international marketplace and its deep integration with leading business management software SAP provides a clear demonstration that locally developed spatial solutions can take their place in the world.
This is a reward for a lot of great people from we-do-IT, HERE Maps and SAP who worked together to make this a global success story. We released LatLonGO only recently in 2013 against well established GIS vendor competition of 20-40+ year legacy standing and we have already sold LatLonGO to global customers in the electricity, gas and Telco industry totaling 3.2m network connection points. Working closely with best-of-breed partners like SAP and HERE was key to our success.