- We never trade-off our delivery quality against low cost sales – resulting in later costly variations
- We always deliver both quality AND low cost as we are not only ISO9001 Certified,
but we also operate our own successful Right-Shoring operation
- Our solution delivery record over 25 years is second to none
- We strictly obey local Labour and Immigration Laws and pay competitive local market wages
- Our staff churn is <10% for very good reasons
- We always provide degree of value-add through innovation well beyond our customer expectations
- 100% self-funded, financially stable, family-owned since 1995.
- Successfully delivered $200m+ of geo-spatial IT solutions to global Telcos, electricity, gas, water Utilities and Defence.
- Responsible for very large projects, eg Development of a 5-year National Broadband Physical Network Inventory (PNI) Project including the class-room based training of 1,600+ GIS operators and the right-shoring of a very large Data Services program
- 100% Australian owned right-shoring operation in Hyderabad India,
managed by Australian and Indian Citizens, governed by an Australian Board of Directors.
- 25 years experience in Conflation/GIS/SAP/CIS/SmartGrid Development/Support and Spatial Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- #1 Global Conflation/Homogenisation Solution Provider, processed 350+ million coordinates to-date
- (adjusted 80% of Queensland, 100% of WA, large parts of NSW, 100% of New Zealand, Texas and New York City, major parts of US and Canada, 100% of French gas distribution network)
- Right-Shoring Centre of Excellence for R&D, Data Engineering and Conflation in Hyderabad India keeping our customer development/support costs to an absolute minimum without compromising delivery quality
- Implemented World first SAP Certified GIS|connect Interface at United Energy 1996 still in production today
- Developed #1 Conflation Product/Service adjust.IT released 2000 as Smallworld implementation and 2019 as ArcGIS version sharing common adjustment engine; we have never lost an adjust.IT tender since 2000.
- Developer of SAP Certified LatLonGO® ERP Mobility Solution including SAP WorkManager, PM, MRS Integration delivering Spatial Enterprise Solutions winning the Asia Pacific Spatial Excellence Export Award
- Besides our continuous Business-as-usual (BAU) growth we strategically invest into new geographies, industries, technologies while developing our own new products and services.
- Our Multidimensional Growth Strategy results in non-linear growth and a very high degree of diversification making we-do-IT crisis-proof for our customers, partners and staff.
- Since 1995 we sailed unscathed through Y2K, the Dot-com bubble, the GFC and COVID-19.
|1995||we-do-IT Pty Ltd (Australia)|
|1996||Smallworld World Class Partner|
|1996||Joint Partner Development and Implementation of World-first Smallworld/SAP Interface GISConnect|
|2000||First commercial release of adjust.IT Product & Service Methodology|
|2000||we-do-IT (NZ) Ltd|
|2007||Duke Energy Purchase of adjust.IT conflation software|
|2008||adjust.IT sale to Tacoma Power|
|2008||Conflated 100% of Western Australia for Water Corporation|
|2009||Conflated 80% of Queensland for Ergon Energy|
|2010||we-do-IT Inc (USA)|
|2012||Global HERE Reseller and stategic Development Partner|
|2012||Major 5 year GIS development and Data Engineering project for NBN Australia|
|2013||we-do-IT (India) Pvt Ltd Right-Shoring Operation|
|2013||LatLonGO/HERE Mobility Product Release|
|2013||we-do-IT (EMEA) Ltd|
|2013||we-do-IT Products Pty Ltd (Australia)|
|2014||Conflated all of Texas for Atmos Energy|
|2015||Three year Gaz de France conflation contract to improve location of entire French gas network|
|2015||we-do-IT GmbH (Germany)|
|2016||CableScout mobile (Specialised LatLonGO product for the Telco Industry) released|
|2016||Won major Australian Defence contract against much larger and established competition|
|2017||Conflated all of New York for Cablevision|
|2018||Won Deutsche Telekom Conflation tender as newcomer against fierce local competition|
|2018||Commenced LiDAR Conflation Project for Entergy|
|2018||Implemented ADMS GIS Integration for Xcel Energy|
|2019||GE Smallworld Partner|
|2019||Reseller Agreement with Red Planet Solutions to target Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) – largest publicly-listed power company in Southeast Asia|
|2019||First LiDAR based conflation project completed for Oncor|
|2020||we-do-IT Right-Shoring Pty Ltd formed|
|2020||Commenced first ArcGIS conflation project for Southern Company|